FAQFAQ             

ouble," Nagy said. "And

forum.azimut-vt.ru ->
::  
huangjian123

: 07.08.2018
: 141

: 17, 2018 6:47 am     : ouble," Nagy said. "And

Its great to play well Cheap Rashaad Penny Jersey , even better to win.

Thats how the Tampa Bay Lightning view a 2-0 series lead over the New Jersey Devils.

As a coach, you care about everything. Youd like to say you played the perfect game, but somebody else has a vote out there, coach Jon Cooper said Saturday after a 5-3 victory in Game 2 of the first-round matchup.

When we wake up tomorrow, you look back and say: `OK, which parts of the game did we do well. And well be able to look at a lot of that tape and say we did really well. And well look at some and say that wasnt so good, Cooper added. Im pretty sure New Jersey is going to do the exact same thing. Its the playoffs. Theres going to be battles, theres going to be swings of momentum, but the big thing for me is who won the game.

Alex Killorn scored twice during a four-goal second period, and Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 18 shots in the final period to hold off the pesky Devils.

We did bend a little bit in the third but didnt break, so its a good feeling to be up 2-0, Lightning defenseman Victor Hedman said. Youve got to win the game. Thats the bottom line.

The Atlantic Division champions scored three times in a 2:47 span in the second period, and the reeling Devils pulled goalie Keith Kinkaid after Killorns third goal in two games made it 5-1 with 6:48 remaining in the period.

Kinkaid, whose stellar play since January helped New Jersey finish strong and claim its first playoff berth since 2012, yielded five goals on 15 shots.

Nikita Kucherov Authentic Mason Rudolph Jersey , Brayden Point and Tyler Johnson also scored for Tampa Bay, which is up 2-0 in the series after going 0-2-1 against the Devils during the regular season.

Game 3 is Monday night in Newark, New Jersey.

The Devils have played well in spurts, overcoming slow starts to keep both games interesting.

Theres a lot of good things in our game to like, Devils leading scorer Taylor Hall said. Its a long series. They still have to win two more to put us out, and were going to battle on home ice to get that back.

Devils coach John Hynes echoed that sentiment.

We have to embrace the fact that were down 2-0, Hynes said. What I mean by that is we can say we had strong pushes in certain things, but I think we did take a step tonight. We have to win one game. Weve got to play good once, and weve got to have that on Monday.

Vasilevskiy stopped 41 shots, while limiting the Devils to rookie Nico Hischiers unassisted goal in the opening period and Sami Vatanens sixth career playoff goal late in the second before Blake Colemans third-period tally trimmed Tampa Bays lead to 5-3 with eight minutes left.

Goalie Cory Schneider came off the bench to help the Devils stay in the game with 10 saves, nine in the final period.

Hynes wasnt ready to discuss whether hell change starting goaltenders for the next game. Kinkaid was a big part of New Jerseys success after Schneider went down with groin and hip injuries in January, earning the right to start his first playoff series.

I thought Cory came in and played really well, Hynes said. Im not going to speculate on whether were going to use him or not use him.

Five players scored in the Lightnings 5-2 victory in Game 1, with just one of the goals coming from the teams top line of Kucherov, Steven Stamkos and J.T. Miller Kucherovs empty-netter with a little over a minute remaining.

Tampa Bays second and third lines once again did most of the damage Authentic Marshall Newhouse Jersey , with Point scoring at 12:15 of the first period and Killorn, Johnson and Kucherov adding goals during a three-minute stretch of the second to build a 4-1 lead.

Both of Killorns goals came on power plays. Kucherovs second of the series deflected off Vatanens stick into New Jerseys net.

Vasilevskiy stopped 29 of 31 shots in the opener and was outstanding again Saturday. New Jersey outshot the Lightning 44-25, including 19-9 over the final 20 minutes.

We did a great job in the third period. Too little, too late, but I think we showed fight, Schneider said. It is what it is. Theyre a good team at home. They protected home ice and now we have to try to go back and do the same in our building.

Notes: Hirschier was New Jerseys second-leading scorer during the regular season with 52 points, 41 fewer than Hall. At 19 years, 100 days, he became the youngest player in franchise history to score a playoff goal. Lightning RW Ryan Callahan left the game late in the second period with an upper body injury and did not return. Kucherov, Tampa Bays leading scorer this season, has 46 points (24 goals, 22 assists) in 47 career playoff games.

Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky can see a huge difference after only three days running new coach Matt Nagy's offense.

There's more to it than just the system for Trubisky, as the Bears ended their first minicamp under Nagy on Thursday with a greater knowledge of an offense they hope eventually elevates them from the depths of the NFC North.

"Just having a bunch of brilliant offensive minds around me, I'm just getting a lot of information," Trubisky said. "I'm trying to be a sponge Authentic Sylvester Williams Jersey , and it's been a lot of fun working with those guys and learning as much as I can these last three days."

It all caused Trubisky to remark: "I feel like these last three days, I've been coached more than I ever have."

The Bears finished 30th on offense and have been ranked in the bottom half of NFL offenses three of the past four seasons. Coach John Fox was fired after going 5-11 in his third season, with Trubisky starting the final 12 games of his rookie year.

Now Trubisky learns from Nagy, who brought along a reputation for offensive innovation after serving as Kansas City offensive coordinator under coach Andy Reid.

"They do a great job teaching it, and it's not only me 鈥?all the other positions know the whys of the offense so everybody will be on the same page," Trubisky said. "We'll all have answers and we'll be able to click as an offense because everybody knows our jobs and what we're looking for."

With wide receiver Allen Robinson missing all of minicamp recovering from last year's torn ACL, Trubisky threw extensively to wide receivers Kevin White, Bennie Fowler and Taylor Gabriel, and new tight end Trey Burton.

Trubisky felt comfortable running an offense emphasizing run-pass options, largely because he ran something similar in college at North Carolina.

"You've got the RPO game, the play-action, the quick dropback, getting the ball out quick, stuff I've done in my past from high school to North Carolina," Trubisky said. "And then you've got the West Coast Youth Vita Vea Jersey , pro-style concepts grooved in with that.

"So I feel like this offense is going to utilize my talents and use what comes natural to me."

Trubisky is as impressed with the new head coach personally as with his offense.

"Just every day you can feel the excitement and the energy he brings and you can hear the passion in his voice and how he talks about things," Trubisky said. "I get a really genuine feel when I'm around him. He's very authentic. He's real."

Nagy was no less complimentary describing what he saw from his new quarterback. The two had built a bit of a relationship during the lead-up to the 2017 draft, when Kansas City weighed taking Trubisky.

"I would say that the biggest thing is probably just his immense focus," Nagy said. "He's very focused."

Nagy called focus important for Trubisky because rising expectations can lead to distractions.

"So if you start worrying about expectations other than what your coaches want, you're in trouble," Nagy said. "And so he's just got to understand just come to practice every day, be a leader, lead these guys, and sometimes that's hard.

"You come in last year as a rookie and you're asked to lead guys that's hard deal sometimes. Now it's year 2, it's time to make the next step."

NOTES: Outside linebacker Aaron Lynch suffered an ankle sprain on the second day of minicamp, but Nagy said it shouldn't cost him much practice time. Lynch began camp lined up with starters because outside linebacker Leonard Floyd is still rehabbing after a knee injury last year. ... Linebacker Danny Trevathan was at Halas Hall, but didn't practice after missing the start of minicamp for personal reasons.

: 18.04.2018
: 54400

: 20, 2018 2:16 am     :

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
valcerist

: 18.04.2018
: 54400

: 30, 2018 8:26 pm     :

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо