Детский клуб водного туризма "Азимут"
новости | о клубе | руководство | походы | соревнования | фотогалерея | наша команда | друзья | контакты |
forum.azimut-vt.ru
форум клуба "Азимут"

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

New Dolphin Timmons says he’s not in decline, but evaluators

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов forum.azimut-vt.ru -> походы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
wang1993
pro-водник

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 25, 2017 7:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: New Dolphin Timmons says he’s not in decline, but evaluators Ответить с цитатой

For so many of these Dolphins’ veteran pickups, the question is what exactly are the Dolphins getting. With tight end Julius Troy Hill Womens Jersey Thomas, are they getting the player who caught 24 touchdowns in 28 games with Denver or the one who wasn’t a difference-maker in Jacksonville? With Nate Allen, are they getting the starting-caliber safety from his A.J. Green Kids Jersey tenure in Philadelphia or the middling backup of the past two years in Oakland? And with Lawrence Timmons, are the Dolphins getting the player who was consistently ranked by Pro Football Focus among the league’s top linebackers for several years or the one who was ranked 70th of 87 last season? “They signed me;. I don’t feel like there’s no dropoff there,” Timmons, 31, said Tuesday when asked if playing a ton of snaps over 10 seasons, and starting every game forPittsburgh the last six, has led Tom Waddle Womens Jersey to any decline in skills. “I feel I can cover, stop the run, can blitz the passer.” Those who evaluated Timmons in Pittsburgh the past two seasons have come away with different opinions. Even though he had 114 tackles, 2.5 sacks, two http://www.teamdolphinsproshop.com/shop-by-players-nat-moore-jersey-c-1_44.html interceptions and a forced fumble last season, PFF ranked him among the bottom quarter of linebackers and said his play has been “in steady decline” for two years. His 21 missed tackles http://www.teamdolphinsprostore.com/shop-by-players-spencer-paysinger-jersey-c-1_48.html were third-most among all linebackers in 2015 and his grade against the run last season was fifth-worst among all linebackers. PFF also criticized his pass coverage. “Timmons is now on the wrong side of 30, so even if he has http://www.teamseahawksprostore.com/purchase-cheap-jon-ryan-9-jersey.html a bounce-back, it’s unlikely he returns to his previous production levels,” PFF asserted. But Steelers radio analyst Tunch Ilkin said, by phone: “I don't go by what Pro Football Focus says. I trust my eyes over some web site. I don’t think he’s a player in decline. “As he's gotten older, he's developed really good instincts. He makes plays with his eyes. As a young player, he would surprise you with his speed, how quickly he got to plays. With that speed, sometimes you over-run plays. One of the things he has gotten much better at is playing the
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов forum.azimut-vt.ru -> походы Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: