Детский клуб водного туризма "Азимут"
новости | о клубе | руководство | походы | соревнования | фотогалерея | наша команда | друзья | контакты |
forum.azimut-vt.ru
форум клуба "Азимут"

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

www.cheapjerseyspelicans.com

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов forum.azimut-vt.ru -> общие вопросы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Xiaoyeshi
pro-водник

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 18, 2018 1:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: www.cheapjerseyspelicans.com Ответить с цитатой

GUANGHZOU, China, March 11 (Xinhua) -- Twelve perfect marks, 601.15 points from six dives, two-time Olympic champion Chen Aisen proved his reputation on the men's 10m platform by winning the gold on the last day of the FINANVC Diving World Series here on Saturday and helping China to make a clean sweep with 10 gold medals on offer.

Chen showed consistence and accuracy in the final with three dives over 100 points and a day-high 109.15 for his fifth dive, collecting 601.15 to win the individual platform.

Chen became the fifth diver ever in history to collect over 600 points on the platform after Olympic champions Lin Yue, Cao Yuan, three-time world champion Qiu Bo and Yang Jian.

Thomas Daley of Britain came from behind to place second 531.45 and Yang Hao of China third 526.65.

"It is a shock to me that I had 601.15 finally. It is my first time to earn over 600 points. I am honored to join the 'Mr.600+ club', but I must be the one with the lowest scores. It is a world top level competition that Daley and Yang also had high scores over 100. The victory warns me that I can not rely on my previous result or short-time performance. I need to work harder,"said Chen, who set a record by winning both individual and synchro champion on the men's platform in one Olympic Games.

Olympic runner-up Si Yajie claimed victory in the women's 10m platform again after Beijing leg for a total of 418.10, beating Olympic champion Ren Qian by 5.10. World champion Kim Kuk Hyang of DPR Korea placed third 372.15.

"I am satisfied with my performance today. I am more consistent and confident with my entry since I trained a lot on that after the Rio Olympic Games. I wish I can keep my good shape for the next competitions. My winning factor is training," Si said.

Lian JieLian Junjie topped the mixed 10m platform 355.08, ahead of Viviana Del Angel PenicheRandal Willars Valdez of Mexico, 339.30 and Taneka KovchenkoDominic Bedggood of Australia 321.60.

FINANVC Diving World Series will next come to Kazan, Russia from March 31-April 2 and Windsor, Canada on April 21-23. Enditem

Paintball is the best possible simulation of real world squad tactics. While joining the Army or the French Foreign Legion may put you in the thick of battle for real Cheap Hollis Thompson Jersey , a well run paintball match will provide the same excitement while keeping you safely out of the range of live munitions. When gearing up your paintball team for the next regional tournament, take some tips from the pros to improve your overall performance. Championship level paintball teams function well both as a team and as individuals. The keys to success are marksmanship Cheap Donatas Motiejunas Jersey , stealth, tactics Cheap Jarrett Jack Jersey , and communications.

Marksmanship is an individual skill that can be practiced off the paintball field by every team member. You will have the greatest success improving your marksmanship if you simulate real world conditions during practice. Practice first with stationary targets at various ranges to improve your overall comfort level with your individual gun. Once you are comfortable with your marker, continue practicing with moving targets outdoors. This will improve your ability to lead the target and get a hit under various wind conditions especially if you prefer to play outdoor tournaments. Marksmanship is crucial to your overall team success getting a hit with one shot improves your survivability on the field as you minimize your exposure to the other team.

Stealth is another crucial individual technique that can be practiced off field for paintball tournaments. Its important when practicing stealth techniques to wear the same clothing and boots that you would be wearing in an actual paintball tournament. Practice techniques such as low crawling and high crawling. Plan your cover ahead of time before moving. The more you practice Cheap Anthony Davis Jersey , the more battlefield movement techniques will become second nature. Such practice also will give you a good workout to improve your physical stamina during a paintball match.

Anyone who has ever experienced the fog of war understands that communications on the battlefield is key to survival and triumph. For a team to work well together, they must be able to communicate and know each others positions at all times. Your team should develop a system of hand and arm signals to communicate with each other on the field. Using hand and arm signals will also aid in keeping your team s movement stealthy. Its up to you whether your decide to use standard Army signals or develop something more personal to your team. Either way Cheap Jrue Holiday Jersey , make sure that every member of the team understands each signal and has rehearsed enough that they come automatically.

Paintball team tournaments are an exciting way to take your play to a whole new level. Ensure that your team is competitive by practicing off field and improving these three crucial areas of basic squad tactics. Improving marksmanship, stealth Cheap Rajon Rondo Jersey , and the ability to quickly and quietly communicate with one another on the paintball field will help ensure your team s success in the next tournament. As always, when practicing as a team be sure to exercise common sense and use appropriate safety practices. When possible Cheap Omer Asik Jersey , simulate real world environments by wearing your paintball gear during team practices.

RIO DE JANEIRO, June 30 (Xinhua) -- Construction work on Rio's Olympic Park has reached 99% completion as the city finalizes preparations for the first Olympic Games in South America.

Five of the nine venues at the park are ready: Arena Carioca 1 (basketball), Arena Carioca 2 (judo, wrestling), Arena Carioca 3 (taekwondo, fencing), Future Arena (handball) and the aquatic centre (swimming), Rio's city government said in a statement.

The announcement comes just six days before Rio begins its one-month countdown until the Olympic opening ceremony at . Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов forum.azimut-vt.ru -> общие вопросы Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: